The DAC 2.5 performance is a small step down from the superb DAC3.5 but offers very similar facilities plus one of its own: a headphone output through a front-panel ¼" jack, driven
from its own dedicated DAC amplifier. Use this component as both DAC and system preamp.
- Master Reference Ultra-Clock to banish jitter
- Five 24/192kHz digital inputs
- 24/96kHz USB input for high-res computer files
- One analogue input, from a phono stage or home theatre for instance
- 24-bit transparent digital volume control to drive a power amp direct
This DAC connects directly to the mains and incorporates some of the mains-cleaning technology developed for the external VBS power supply.
Click the thumbnail images below to enlarge the pictures
Rear connections note analogue input